Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hello Kitty Make-Up Box

Its here! I've been wanting to buy this lovely Hello Kitty Make-Up Box for the longest time but everytime it was stocked and re-stocked on the Sanrio website, it sold out so fast that I never got the chance to buy it. Finally I succeeded!

Here's what I'm talking about! 2 colors; brilliant Red and sweet Pink =) I ordered the Pink one although I also really liked the Red... no budget though =P
Delivered in this box, nicely packed with foam boards to prevent damage during transportation.
 Welcome the new addition to my Hello Kitty room =)
 Side and Back views:
 Here's how it looks like on the inside... so many compartments and an expendable mirror. Can't wait to start organizing my make-up in here!
 View with the mirror opened... It even comes with a small mirror for putting on my eye makeup or perhaps to closely inspect the zits on my face =(
 Ta-Dah! Everything is so neat and tidy!!!
 This is just so lovely...
In the bottom drawer, I have my eye shadows, Hello Kitty brush and blushers.
 I put my lip gloss and mascara in the top shelf... I seem to be lacking in the lipstick department cus I seldom use them... Oh well, great excuse to go lip stick shopping haha...
 My nail collection! =)
 And some random stuff like my Tokidoki and Naked eye shadow collection, Kitty compact mirror and comb.
 And that's it! I really love this... Only I wouldn't really carry it around using only its handle as it becomes quite heavy after I loaded all my make-up in there and I definitely do not want to damage my precious make-up box =)

1 comment: